November 9, 2007
1) Ben Wallace still sucks. If you caught last night’s Pistons/Bulls game, you’d notice how he still seems to think it’s a better idea for him to a take a shot, rather than someone of the Luol Deng or Ben Gordon type. As well, you would have noticed that in crunch time, Big Ben was nowhere to be seen on the floor. Was he worth it, Chicago?
2) Baron Davis is one of the most underrated players in the league. Hopefully this guy can stay healthy the whole season.
3) I feel like Nene has yet to go a season without an injury. Is this true?
4) Miami is in dire need of a D-Wade comeback. Shaq just isn’t Shaq anymore. He’s just a plain oversized human being who’s pretty good at basketball. He’s not a force anymore and the man is out of shape. Wait until you see the difference D-Wade makes on a team.
5) You gotta love watching Richard Jefferson snagging all the points and rebounds in New Jersey over Vincanity. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Vince fan at heart, but with RJ taking all the spotlight right now, you know it’ll force Vince to work hard to get back into his own spotlight. I expect Vince to go on a big tear, along with the Nets.
6) Who’s going to stop the Celtics?
November 7, 2007
A few thoughts on my mind this morning:
1) Congrats to all those reaping the benefits of having Chris Paul and Peja Stojakovic in their fantasy lineups last night (such as myself). Time to celebrate? Don’t think so, but hey, it was a huuuge lift.
2)Mo Williams has been slow starting. I drafted this guy hoping for last year’s numbers, but so far he’s only been mediocre with a larger amount of turnovers. The guy needs a little shakeup. Time to start earning your money, Mo!
3)Too much Kobe talk still. I’m still sticking with my preseason prediction of that he’ll be a Laker until the trade deadline. Now all the writers are saying he’s not even worth his “value” that the Lakers are trying to get. I find that kind of weird about the best player in the league. I’m still a Kobe fan, and I know you are too.
4)I’m loving how much Ben Wallace sucks now. The Pistons clearly inked the right guy in signing Chauncey Billups. I’m sure all Detroit fans are saying “Sheed is the only Wallace we need”!!!
5)How much do you love watching the Nuggets, the Warriors, and surprisingly the Raptors? The Raps seem to have a fantastic team chemistry where the scoring seems to be more balanced than in past years. Kudos to them, except for their dreadful loss last night to the Bucks.
6)It’s all about Yiiiiiiiii. This guy has been pretty good so far, considering he really has to share the ball with a lot of guys on that lineup. They should easily have a playoff spot if their bigs can stay healthy.
That’s all I’ve got for now.