November 9, 2007
1) Ben Wallace still sucks. If you caught last night’s Pistons/Bulls game, you’d notice how he still seems to think it’s a better idea for him to a take a shot, rather than someone of the Luol Deng or Ben Gordon type. As well, you would have noticed that in crunch time, Big Ben was nowhere to be seen on the floor. Was he worth it, Chicago?
2) Baron Davis is one of the most underrated players in the league. Hopefully this guy can stay healthy the whole season.
3) I feel like Nene has yet to go a season without an injury. Is this true?
4) Miami is in dire need of a D-Wade comeback. Shaq just isn’t Shaq anymore. He’s just a plain oversized human being who’s pretty good at basketball. He’s not a force anymore and the man is out of shape. Wait until you see the difference D-Wade makes on a team.
5) You gotta love watching Richard Jefferson snagging all the points and rebounds in New Jersey over Vincanity. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Vince fan at heart, but with RJ taking all the spotlight right now, you know it’ll force Vince to work hard to get back into his own spotlight. I expect Vince to go on a big tear, along with the Nets.
6) Who’s going to stop the Celtics?